Baked oats are so on pattern proper now, and with good cause. These scrumptious oat recipes are really easy to combine up, and they’re simply so downright scrumptious! In my vegan, gluten-free recipe for Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Cranberry Oats, you combine collectively oats, cocoa powder, plant-based milk, peanut butter, dried cranberries and only a contact of maple syrup. Then prime with darkish chocolate chips, peanuts, and extra dried cranberries and pop it within the oven. Really easy, however so wholesome and nutritious, offering protein, wholesome fat, and antioxidant compounds linked with well being safety. What’s to not love? Plus, you’ll be able to combine these infants up in the identical oven-proof serving dish you eat out of (no further cleanup!). Make up a batch of 4 of those baked oat bowls for straightforward go-to meals or snacks in the course of the week, or bake it right into a casserole or baking dish for a family-style recipe. Your complete household goes to like them, from youngsters to adults. With solely 9 elements, a lot of which you most likely have readily available proper now, you may get these stirred up in 5 minutes, and on the desk in one other 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a person oven-proof bowl (i.e., 1 ½ to 2-cup measurement souffle or soup bowl), place oats, cocoa powder, and baking powder and blend collectively.
- Add plant-based milk, maple syrup, peanut butter and blend collectively till easy.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon dried cranberries.
- High with remaining 1 tablespoon dried cranberries, darkish chocolate chips, and peanuts.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes till golden and baked by means of.
Strive making this recipe in a toaster oven to avoid wasting vitality.
Multiply this recipe by 4 to make 4 particular person servings directly; or to pour right into a 1 ½ to 2-quart baking dish for a family-style recipe (May have to regulate cooking time).
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook dinner Time: 20
- Serving Measurement: 1
- Energy: 653
- Sugar: 35g
- Fats: 23g
- Saturated Fats: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 100g
- Fiber: 14g
- Protein: 21g
- Ldl cholesterol: 181g