This web site might include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
BLT avocado pasta salad is recent and crisp romaine lettuce tossed in bacon, tomato, pasta, and avocado. Topped with a creamy dressing and sprinkled with feta cheese that is one wonderful salad!
BLT Avocado Pasta Salad Recipe
Final week we had a enjoyable little gathering and I made this scrumptious BLT Avocado Pasta Salad. I put a bit of spin on the traditional BLT and added some pasta and my favourite…. avocado! I like recent and easy elements tossed with some pasta. The pasta provides an important texture and actually brings every little thing collectively.
I used to be going to depart the salad as is however I added the avocado final minute and it added such a creamy and easy texture to this wonderful salad. All of it will get tossed in a creamy and scrumptious dressing and you’ll love every little thing about it. That is good for you subsequent potluck and everybody might be raving about this easy and recent salad!
Substances in BLT Avocado Pasta Salad
You may guessed primarily based on the title what’s on this pasta salad however speaking about it isn’t sufficient! You have got GOT to style it! Take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the publish for precise measurements of the elements.
- Pasta: I used bowtie pasta however you should utilize any pasta that you’ve readily available.
- Gentle Mayonnaise: It tastes the identical as common however is a bit of more healthy so then you definitely may as nicely use the sunshine model.
- Milk: I used 1 % milk.
- Dijon Mustard: The trace of mustard provides an important flavoring to this dressing.
- Garlic Cloves: You should use recent garlic cloves or minced garlic. ½ teaspoon of minced garlic equals about 1 clove.
- Salt: This enhances all the flavors within the dressing.
- Romaine: I like to cut up the romaine into smallas items.
- Bacon: Ensure that your bacon is cooked and crispy in order that it may be chopped up properly.
- Tomatoes: You may’t have a BLT with out some tomatoes!
- Avocados: These diced avocados add such a creamy texture.
- Feta Cheese: I like Feta on salads. Actually, as a result of feta is so good, I like it on every little thing!
- Pepper: Sprinkle this pepper on to style.
Let’s Make a Salad!
This BLT avocado pasta salad is tremendous simple and tastes like 1,000,000 bucks as soon as it’s completed. It has the perfect combo of flavors and it tastes so recent with the tomatoes and lettuce. You’re going to like it!
- Cook dinner Pasta: Cook dinner pasta in line with package deal instructions. Drain after which rinse them beneath chilly water till cool.
- Make Dressing and Mix: In a big bowl whisk mild mayonnaise, milk, dijon mustard, garlic and salt. Then, add the romaine, bacon, tomatoes and avocados. Toss frivolously till coated. Sprinkle with feta cheese after which add some pepper (if desired) and serve.
Change a number of issues up on this BLT avocado pasta salad and also you’ll have a complete new salad each time! Listed below are a number of concepts that I’ve so that you can strive!
- Salad Dressing: You don’t have to make use of this dressing! If you wish to make this simple simply use some ranch that you’ve readily available and it’ll style scrumptious too!
- Pasta: I used farfalle pasta (bowtie) however you would use penne, massive elbo noodles and even some angel hair pasta! I take advantage of that in my california spaghetti salad and it really works nice!
- Greens: Change up the veggies! Add in some corn, some cucumbers, matchstick carrots, or peppers. Actually, toss absolutely anything in that’s recent and it’ll style scrumptious!
Can I Make BLT Avocado Pasta Salad Forward of Time?
Sure! Since pasta salads want time to sit back and to permit the flavors to mix collectively, this pasta salad is a good one to make forward of time. After getting assembled the salad, put it in an hermetic container. Retailer it in your fridge and it’ll final 3-4 days.
Cook dinner pasta in line with package deal instructions. Drain and rinse beneath chilly water till cool.
In a big bowl whisk mild mayonnaise, milk, dijon mustard, garlic and salt. Add the romaine, bacon, tomatoes and avocados. Toss frivolously till coated. Sprinkle with feta cheese and pepper if desired and serve.
Up to date on June 22, 2022
Energy347kcal (17%)Carbohydrates29g (10%)Protein10g (20%)Fats22g (34%)Saturated Fats6g (30%)Polyunsaturated Fats4gMonounsaturated Fats11gTrans Fats0.04gLdl cholesterol25mg (8%)Sodium538mg (22%)Potassium491mg (14%)Fiber5g (20%)Sugar3g (3%)Vitamin A1597IU (32%)Vitamin C10mg (12%)Calcium56mg (6%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary info relies on third social gathering calculations and is simply an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will fluctuate relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.