Daily Current Affairs
Q.1. Who has been appointed as the chairman of India Tourism Development Corporation?
Ans. Sambit Patra
Q.2. Which state has announced to confer the state’s highest civilian award “Ratan Tata”?
Ans. Government of Assam
Q.3. For the first time in its history of how many years Walt Disney has appointed a woman “Suzanne Arnold” as president? Ans. 98 Years
Q.4. For which time Argentine footballer Lionel Messi has won the prestigious Ballon d’Or record in football? Ans. 7th Time
Q.5. When is Indian Navy Day celebrated every year?
Ans. 4th December
Q.6. In which organization Geeta Gopinath will occupy the first woman deputy MD post? Ans. International Monetary Fund
Q.7. Which country’s scholar and cultural activist Professor Rafikul Islam has passed away?
Q.8. India and which country have prepared a four-point package for economic cooperation?
Ans. Sri Lanka
Q.9. Which bill has been passed by the Parliament to prevent disasters?
Ans. Dam Safety Bill, 2019
Q.10. In which city the 3rd edition of the Armed Forces Flag Day Corporate Social Responsibility Conclave was organized?
Ans. New Delhi
Q.11. In which country is the Semeru volcano erupted on Java on December 4, 2021?
Q.12. Dr. S Jaishankar addressed the fifth Indian Ocean Conference where was it held?
Ans. Abu Dhabi
Q.13. Which state government has recently launched “Back to Work” scheme?
Q.14. Who has been appointed as the chairman of National Asset Reconstruction Company (NARCL)?
Ans. Pradeep Shah
Q.15. Who has been elected as the chairman of the National Highways Authority of India?
Ans. Alka Upadhyay
Q.16. Which has become the first state in India to have fully immunized COVID-19?
Ans. Himachal Pradesh
Q.17. Recently in which city of Uttar Pradesh the earth station of Doordarshan Kendra has been inaugurated? Ans. Gorakhpur
Q.18. When was International Bank Day celebrated?
Ans. 4th December
Q.19. From which country the Women’s Tennis Association has postponed all its tournaments?
Q.20. Who has topped the list of Fortune India’s Most Powerful Women 2021?
Ans. Nirmala Sitharaman
Some More Most Important Current Affair One Liner.
1. Russian frigate Admiral Gorshkov has successfully test launched a Tsirkon hypersonic cruise missile from the White Sea. The missile hit a target that was located at a distance of more than 400 km.
2. Admiral R Hari Kumar took charge as the new chief of the Indian Navy after incumbent Admiral Karambir Singh retired from service.
3. Lionel Messi won the men’s Ballon d’Or for a record-extending seventh time, ending the year in style after a brilliant final season with Barcelona and earning his first major international trophy with Argentina.
4. Rajesh Bhushan, Union Secretary, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare released findings of the National Health Accounts (NHA) Estimates for India for 2017-18.
5. Union Minister Dr. Jitendra launched unique Face Recognition Technology for Pensioners.
6. CSIR-IIP Dehradun’s home-grown technology to produce bio-jet fuel has beenformally approved for use on military aircraft of the Indian Air Force (IAF).
7. A Kerala-based medical technology start-up Sascan Meditech has been adjudged the winner of Startup India Grand Challenge 2021 in the medical device category of the Government of India.
8. Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee’s honorary chief secretary Harjinder Singh Dhami was elected the new president of the apex religious body of the Sikhs.
9. Padma Shri awardee Jagdish Lal Ahuja, popularly known as ‘Langar Baba’ for serving free food to patients and their attendants outside the PGIMER every day for more than two decades, passed away. He was 86.
10. Parag Agrawal, 37, an IIT-Bombay graduate, has replaced Jack Dorsey as the new Twitter chief executive officer, becoming the youngest CEO in top 500 companies.
11. A Global Young Tobacco Survey by the World Health Organisation has found that one in every three students below the high school level in Uttar Pradesh consumes tobacco in some form or the other.
12. A 14-year-old girl Nandani Kushwaha from a village in Lalitpur district has ranked among the top 20 in the country, and the only one from Uttar Pradesh in the artificial intelligence-based innovative project exhibition and award ceremony, held in Delhi recently.
13. Telugu film lyricist ‘Sirivennela’ Sitarama Sastry, a recipient of the Padma Shri and numerous other awards, died. He was 66.
14. Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt has been roped in by the Arunachal Pradesh government to be the brand ambassador for the state. Along with Sanjay, filmmaker Rahul Mittra has been roped in as the brand advisor on the occasion of the golden jubilee celebrations, marking the 50th year of the naming of the state.
15. The Indian economy remained on track to post the fastest growth among major economies this year as its GDP expanded by a better-than-expected 8.4 per cent in the July-September quarter to cross pre-pandemic levels.