Ham and cheese stuffed biscuits are simple to make and enjoyable to eat!
Tender biscuits are full of a ham and cheese filling after which baked till fluffy and melty!
Easy, savory, and so delish!
Straightforward Stuffed Biscuits
- Make this recipe simply in time for the massive sport, a sleepover, or a fast & wholesome snack.
- Prepped and prepared in about 20 minutes, stuffed biscuits are a filling snack for a crowd that may even be made forward.
- Use ready biscuits to make it fast or selfmade biscuits for a from scratch model.
- These will be reheated simply earlier than serving! Line them up on a baking sheet and reheat them within the oven or put them into the microwave or air fryer for a couple of minutes.
Components for Stuffed Biscuits
Biscuits – A roll of refrigerated biscuits is simple to seek out and completely portioned. Sizes vary from common to jumbo and this recipe can accommodate no matter is readily available.
Biscuits freeze fantastically, so why not make a batch or two of selfmade biscuits which might be prepared any time.
Cheese – Shredded cheddar or slices of American cheddar will be lower to suit. Minimize one slice into quarters and stack two items per biscuit.
- Seize-and-go breakfast biscuits: Make utilizing scrambled eggs, a slice of American cheese, bacon, ham, or a sausage patty. Prep them upfront, wrap them in plastic, and pop them within the microwave on these uber-busy mornings! For a much bigger, heartier breakfast do this tasty basic breakfast sandwich.
- Different combos: Attempt spinach, bacon, and Swiss cheese, or onions, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese to make a pizza biscuit.
- Ham or corned beef, sauerkraut, and Swiss cheese for a Reuben styled stuffed biscuit.
- Or why not mini meatballs, mozzarella, and marinara sauce? Attempt tuna salad and cheddar cheese, or rooster, spinach, and bleu cheese crumbles. And naturally there may be all the time breakfast sausage (lower hyperlinks in half) and gravy.
How you can Make Stuffed Biscuits
These biscuits are a filling and savory addition to the breakfast or lunch menu.
- Prep filling: Combine diced ham and cheese in a small bowl (per the recipe beneath).
- Fill biscuits: Minimize biscuit open vertically and add the filling.
- Seal edges: Pinch the sides closed and place every biscuit in a muffin pan.
- Bake: Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake.
Make Forward & Leftovers
Make forward – These biscuits will be made as much as 48 hours forward of time and baked simply earlier than serving. They will also be baked after which reheated within the microwave, oven, or air fryer.
Hold leftover ham and cheese stuffed biscuits in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 3 days. Reheat within the microwave.
Freeze cooled leftovers by wrapping them in plastic wrap and putting them in a zippered bag for as much as 4 weeks. Thaw within the fridge earlier than reheating.
Extra Biscuits We Love
Did your loved ones take pleasure in these stuffed biscuits? Go away us a score and a remark beneath!
Tacky Stuffed Biscuits
Stuffed biscuits make a fast and scrumptious lunch or snack.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a muffin tin.
In a small bowl, mix diced ham and cheese. In a separate small bowl, combine collectively melted butter and Dijon if utilizing.
Gently lower biscuit open, like a sandwich bun, stopping ¼-inch from the top.
Open the biscuit and place 1 tablespoon of ham and cheese combination in the midst of the dough.
Shut the biscuit and seal the sides by pinching all the best way round. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
Place biscuits within the muffin pan. Brush with the Dijion/butter combination, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or browned. Don’t over bake.
Cool in pan for five minutes.
The ham will be modified for different cooked meats like bacon, cooked sausage, or leftover taco meat.
Add extra cheeses to your liking, virtually something will be stuffed in these biscuits.
It is very important let the biscuits cool within the muffin tin about 5 minutes because it helps hold the cheese from leaking out. Gently run a knife alongside the sides of the biscuits to take away from the pan.
Additional ham and cheese stuffed biscuits will hold in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
Freeze leftovers by wrapping cooled biscuits in plastic wrap, and putting them in a zippered bag for as much as 4 weeks. Thaw within the fridge earlier than reheating.
Energy: 224 | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 6g | Fats: 12g | Saturated Fats: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 3g | Monounsaturated Fats: 5g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 585mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 93IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 2mg
Diet info offered is an estimate and can range based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.